Multi-Blade Bandsaw Model 2150
Multi-Blade Bandsaw Model 2150 is designed to make parallel cuts in low and medium density materials such as insulation materials, rigid foams, and plastics. The distance between the two blades is manually adjustable. Workpieces are loaded onto the moving table and pushed between the two saws to make rapid and precise parallel trim cuts.
Originally designed for the insulation fabrication market, the Model 2150 Multi-Blade Saw has found many uses in other foam fabrication and plastics industries, such as trimming roto-molded parts. Modified versions are available. Please call to discuss your application.
- Saws use 14" diameter blade wheels and can carry up to a 3/4" wide blade.
- Clearance between blades adjustable between 47 and 147 inches. Wider and narrower versions are available.
- Maximum distance between table surface and upper blade guide (max working blade length) 36 inches. Max clearance inside saw heads 13-1/2"
- Standard table size 46 in x 120 in, 132 inch travel. Other sizes are available.
- Each saw powered by a 1 Hp brake motor. Single and 3 phase motors available.