Electric Heated Asphalt Pans
Forrest electric heated asphalt pans Electric Heated Asphalt Pan Models 325, 337 & 349 are specifically designed to melt and apply asphalt (tar or bitumen) as an adhesive. Asphalt is used in built up blocks or insulation fittings, such as elbows and tees.
The motorized roller is partially submerged in the molten tar and allows the operator to safely and quickly apply a controlled thickness of tar to the workpiece.
The use of electric heating avoids the fire risk of gas fired melting pots.
Forrest Asphalt pans are available in three sizes.
|Total Watts||Amp Draw|
|325||25||645||44 W x 70 L x 44 H||6750||30||17||9|
|337||37||820||44 W x 78 L x 46 H||11250||N/A||29||15|
|349||49||920||44 W x 89 L x 46 H||15750||N/A||40||20|
- Adjustable tar temperature
- Independent automatic pan shutoff prevents heating beyond 500° F.
- Control by simple on/off switch or automatic timer.
- Independently switched motorized roller.
- Double wall insulated body.
- Non-standard electrical configurations available.