Tilting Head Saw Model B2
The Model B2 Tilting Head Saw is a medium sized high speed bandsaw designed for cutting light and medium density materials such as insulation materials, rigid foams, honeycomb materials, and many other industrial materials.
- 14” blade wheels support up to 3/4” wide cutting or slicing type blades.
- 1-1/2 Hp single phase brake motor operates on common 115 or 230 power.
- Saw start/stop buttons conveniently mounted on table with e-stop on back of machine.
- Blade tilts from vertical to 45 degrees.
- Tilt function is motorized with control button conveniently mounted on table.
- Bearing mounted rolling table. Table length is 68 inches, travel is 56 inches.
- Electronic digital angle display
- Adapter for dust collection system mounted below table.