Vertical Fitting Saw Model 204
The Vertical Fitting Saw Model 204 is a versatile vertical blade bandsaw designed to rapidly and accurately cut a wide range of low and medium density materials such as insulation, rigid foams, honeycomb materials, refractory materials, plastic pipe, and a wide range of other industrial products.
A bearing mounted moving table allows for straight cuts even with heavy or awkward pieces. The cantilever design of the table does away with floor mounted rails. Table surface is durable 12 Ga. Steel.
The Vertical Fitting Saw Model 204 uses 20 inch diameter blade wheels, allowing the saw operator to install larger width blades, up to 1" wide, to assist in making fast straight cuts even in difficult materials.
As with all Forrest equipment, the Model 204 is built to be rugged, reliable, and simple to maintain, providing decades of trouble free service.
For insulation fabricators the saw includes special fittings to speed the fabrication of elbows, tees, and other fittings.
- Cast aluminum 20 inch diameter wheels with vulcanized rubber tires.
- 2 Hp 3 phase 230 or 460 volt brake motor controlled with a magnetic starter.
- 3000 feet per minute blade speed.
- Up to 1" wide blades, either hook tooth or knife edge style.
- 27 inch working blade length, 19-3/4 inch horizontal throat, 55 table travel.
- Carbide slider type blade guides give accurate cuts with minimal maintenance
- Screw over spring blade tensioning.
- Multiple dust collection points for collecting produced dust.