Vertical Fitting Bandsaw Model 214
The Vertical Fitting Bandsaw Model 214 is a versatile vertical blade bandsaw designed to rapidly and accurately cut a wide range of low and medium density materials such as insulation, rigid foams, honeycomb materials, refractory materials, plastic pipe, and a wide range of other industrial products.
The saw head tilts, allowing the blade to cut at any angle from vertical to 22-1/2° off vertical. A bearing mounted moving table allows for straight cuts even with heavy or awkward pieces. The cantilever design of the table does away with floor mounted rails. Table surface is durable 12 Ga. Steel.
As with all Forrest equipment, the Model 214 is built to be rugged, reliable, and simple to maintain, providing decades of trouble free service.
For insulation fabricators the saw includes special fittings to speed the fabrication of elbows, tees, and other fittings.
- Cast aluminum 14 inch diameter wheels with vulcanized rubber tires.
- 1 Hp 1 phase 115 or 230 volt brake motor controlled with a magnetic starter.
- 3000 feet per minute blade speed.
- Up to 3/4" wide blades, either hook tooth or knife edge style.
- 21 inch working blade length, 13-1/2 inch horizontal throat, 42 table travel.
- Table size 36-3/4" x 59-1/2"
- Carbide slider type blade guides give accurate cuts with minimal maintenance
- Screw over spring blade tensioning.
- Multiple dust collection points for collecting produced dust.