Horizontal Bandsaw Model 480i
Traveling Table Bandsaw
This horizontal bandsaw is for cutting sheets from blocks of material or other workpieces. The bandsaw head height is manually adjustable. The table includes a variable speed traverse mechanism with independent speed controls for forward and reverse motion. The table can be adjusted from 0 to 48 inches which provides nice flexibility when cutting large sheets. This bandsaw works best with plastic insulation materials, rigid foams, and other low and medium density materials.
Contact Forrest today to place your order for a new horizontal bandsaw.
- Blade height above table adjusts from 0 to 48 inches.
- Table size 50” wide x 96” long.
- 54 inches between blade guides.
- 2 Hp 3 phase 230 or 460 volt brake motor controlled with a magnetic starter.
- Cast aluminum 20 inch diameter wheels with vulcanized rubber tires.
- 3000 feet per minute blade speed.
- Carry up to 1” wide blades, either hook tooth or knife edge style.
- Roller type blade guides give accurate cuts with all blade types.
- Screw over spring blade tensioning.
- Highly effective dust collection ports for use with separate dust collection system.