Horizontal Bandsaw Model H3
The Horizontal Band Saw Model H3 is designed to make parallel cuts or angled cuts in low and medium density materials such as insulation materials, rigid foams, and plastics. The distance between the two blades and the angle of the blades are manually adjustable. Workpieces are loaded onto the moving table or the guide rails and pushed between the two saws to make rapid and precise parallel or beveled trim cuts.
Each saw head can be tilted from vertical to 45 degrees, allowing for an included angle between the blades of 90 degrees.
- Saws use 14” diameter blade wheels and can carry up to a 3/4” wide blade.
- Clearance between blades when vertical adjustable between up to 48 inches.
- Maximum distance between table surface and upper blade guide (max working blade length) 28 inches. Max clearance inside saw heads 13-1/2”
- Table size 23 in x 36 in with 50 inch travel.
- Each saw powered by a 1 Hp brake motor. Single and three phase motors available.
- Shipping Weight 1,540 lbs.