Metal Jacketing Shears Models 636 and 648
The metal jacketing shear is designed to cut light gauge sheet metal, plastic, or paper. Rolls of material up to 400 lbs are supported by the roller cradle. The material is pulled out under the shear blade and cut by manually lowering the blade. Metal jacketing shears are used for the protection of thermal insulation in multiple applications.
See what other types of sheet metal fabrication equipment Forrest makes, that can help you with your next project.
Metal Jacketing Shear Applications
- Power Plants
- Paper Mills
- Chemical Facilities
- Scissor type, specially ground super hard cutting edge easily and cleanly cuts stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, PVC, ASJ, Kraft paper, and other jacketing materials.
- Cuts galvanized or stainless jacketing up to 26 gauge, aluminum up to 22 gauge.
- Bearing mounted roller cradle supports bulk rolls of material up to 400 pounds. No material mandrel required.
- Available in 4 foot (Model 648) and 3 foot (Model 636) versions.
- Optional stretch out and work table, Model 548, is 10 foot long by 4 foot wide. Table disassembles and folds for easy transportation.