Multi-Blade Bandsaw Model 2140
The Multi-Blade Bandsaw Model 2140 is also referred to as a parallel blade bandsaw because it makes parallel cuts in low and medium density materials such as insulation materials, rigid foams, and plastics. The distance between the two blades is manually adjustable. Workpieces are loaded onto the moving table and pushed between the two saws to make rapid and precise parallel trim cuts.
Originally designed for the insulation fabrication market, the Model 2140 multi-blade bandsaw has found many uses in other foam fabrication and plastics industries, such as trimming roto-molded parts. Modified versions are available. Please call to discuss your application.
- Saws use 14” diameter blade wheels and can carry up to a 3/4” wide blade.
- Clearance between blades adjustable between 21 and 40 inches.
- Maximum distance between table surface and upper blade guide (max working blade length) 28 inches. Max clearance inside saw heads 13-1/2”
- Table size 20 in x 48 in with 48 inch travel.
- Each saw powered by a 1 Hp brake motor. Single and 3 phase motors available.
- Shipping Weight 1400 lbs.