Sheet Metal & Jacketing Rollers
Forrest Manufacturing's manual sheet metal and jacketing powered rollers are a fast and effective way to form aluminum and stainless steel jacketing. Forrest sheet metal rollers are designed with special features for insulation fabricators and contractors. Feed guides channel the material into the forming rollers.
All rollers are gear-driven by a 1/2 Hp motor, assuring positive metal pick up and no stalling on even tight radius pieces. The rollers themselves are a special stress proof steel to provide years of service. The kickout plate prevents the material from wrapping around the forming roll. The end blocks are made from aluminum to keep the weight low; a great benefit when carrying the roller to a job site.
- Material capacity 0.024 inch thick.
- Minimum formed diameter 3 inches.
- Power is provided by a 1/2 Hp motor. All three rollers are positively driven with gears.
- Feed plates with squaring guide easily direct material into rollers for fast operation.
- Kickout plate prevents material from wrapping around forming roller and jamming operation.
- Adjustable formed diameter with lockable adjustment screws.
- Pinch roller diameter is 1.93 inches, other rollers are 2.125 inches.