Curved Sidewall Segment Saw Model 106
The Curved Sidewall Segment Saw Model 106 is designed specifically for fabricators of insulation curved sidewall segments and pipe covering segments (half rounds). The 106 uses two parallel high speed bandsaw blades to simultaneously cut inner and outer radii on insulation pieces. The distance between the blades is adjustable from 1 to 5 inches.
For cutting pipe segments, a gauging system keyed to standard pipe sizes calibrates the saw for easy setup and accurate cuts.
Updated and complete documentation clearly shows how to use the saw for rapid and efficient production and details all maintenance tasks.
For material preparation Forrest Mfg. Co. suggests the Model 236 Fitting and Block Saw and the Model 308 Grinder/Router.
- Curved sidewall segment fixtures for inner radius cuts from 10 to 120 inches.
- Pipe covering segments from 2-1/2 IPS to 54 inch.
- Maximum segment length 40 inches.
- Vacuum and mechanical work holding mandrels for pipe covering.
- 2 each 2 Hp brake motors (3/60/230-460 volts).
- Multiple dust collection points for collecting insulation dust.