Sheet Metal Cut and Roll Machine
Forrest's Sheet Metal Cut and Roll Machine Model 648P automatically cuts to length and rolls metal insulation jacketing. The operator loads rolls of jacketing onto the material support cradle, sets the number of pieces to be cut, sets the length and rolled diameter of the finished pieces, then just presses the “start” button. This insulation jacketing machine is comes with powered cradle rollers that support and unwind the material; flattening rollers push the material past the blade and into the forming rollers, the blade makes the cut and the material is automatically fed into the forming roller. See our other types of Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment offered as well.
The model 648P cut and roll machine is extremely durable and easy to use. The sturdy design proves reliable even in the worst shop conditions. A newly redesigned control box on the machine makes troubleshooting a cinch.
- Material capacity 0.024 inch thick.
- Minimum formed diameter 3-1/2 inches.
- Maximum piece length 144 inches.
- Hardened cutting edge goes years between sharpening.
- Pinch roller diameter is 1.75 inches, other rollers are 2.125 inches.
- Works with faced or un-faced metal.