Vertical Fitting Saw Model 2054
The Vertical Fitting Saw Model 2054 is a versatile vertical blade bandsaw designed to rapidly and accurately cut a wide range of low and medium density materials such as insulation, rigid foams, honeycomb materials, refractory materials, plastic pipe, and a wide range of other industrial products.
Model 2054 is also referred to as a vertical blade block saw, because the rail mounted moving table allows for straight cuts even with heavy or awkward pieces. (Table surface is durable 12 Ga. Steel).
This is our big, fully featured saw. It has a vertical blade, travelling table, power cable drive, and all controls are mounted on a main panel face. The controls are duplicated on a remote control pendant which allows the operator to control the process while observing from many angles. This model also comes with a workpiece positioning fence with electronic digital reader which helps you guage the space between the fence face and the blade. Every Model 2054 is custom built for the customer’s specific application. Many options are available to tailor the saw to any application.
- Cast aluminum 20 inch diameter wheels with vulcanized rubber tires.
- 40” to 96” horizontal throat.36” to 84” working blade length.
- 2 Hp 3 phase 230 or 460 volt brake motor controlled with a magnetic starter.
- 3000 feet per minute blade speed.
- Carry up to 1” wide blades, either hook tooth or knife edge style.
- Saw head and table sized per application.
- Carbide slider type blade guides give accurate cuts with minimal maintenance
- Screw over spring blade tensioning.
- Multiple dust collection points for collecting produced dust.